Backstage Access

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Disney Pixar's BRAVE

 Hello Everyone! I am So Happy and Excited to say that I went to see the New Disney Pixar Original Motion Picture BRAVE! It was Released on June 22d of 2012 I am Glad to say it was Absolutely Amazing!
It is by far my favorite Disney Movie EVER and Merida is Defiantly my new Disney Princess Favorite, The Movie had such Character, in my Opinion very Witty and Colorful with the Choice of amazing Musical Score all thanks to the Wonderfully Accomplished Patrick Doyle! who is one of my Favorites when it comes to Musical Score, And the Voices they had for the Characters were so Delightful! Kelly McDonald is Amazing in anything she does! Billy Connolly is such a Good Actor and in this his Voice Defiantly Rings very true to his Character! and Emma Thompson is so well thought of anywhere she Goes! I Adore her! BRAVE was a Beautiful Experience to see, it had Everything that you would think of seeing, and More! I hope you Guys enjoyed it as much as I did, it was to say the Least a Movie Worth seeing a Hundred times over and One more.

 IrishxoxoYuna

No comments:

Post a Comment